10/07/2006

VACANCY AT PT.AST GLOBAL SOLUSINDO

We are a fast moving IT company, looking for young to join us as IT Consultant and Marketing Executive:

IT CONSULTANT


Q U A L I F I C A T I O N S :
* Min. S1 in Management Information System / Computer Studies
* Have 1 year experience in system implementation in one of the following industry
o Financial industry
o Property industry
* Willing to travel
* Experience with Crystal Report would be an added advantage
* Understand database
* Programming experience would be an added advantage
* Have good presentation/ interpersonal/communication skills
* Able to work hard and under pressure
* Able to work as part of a team
* Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply

Marketing Executive


Q U A L I F I C A T I O N S :
* Min. Diploma / S1 in any discipline
* Computer literate
* Min. 1 year experience in sales
* Prior experience in software application sales is an advantage
* Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply
* Age below 30
* Willing to travel

Please send application and comprehensive CV to :

PT. AST GLOBAL SOLUSINDO

astindo@cbn.net.id

No comments: